Device Requirement: Tablet or PC with access to Webcam, Microphone & Speaker.
Link for download the Zoom app:
Click below to jump to each section:
Zoom Joining Guide in Video
Setting up Audio for the lesson
Zoom Joining Guide in Text
Below is an example link for a Zoom Invitation.
Join Zoom Meeting Example Link
Meeting ID: 123 456 7890
If you already have Zoom installed on your device, it will try to load and open the program once you click the link. Otherwise you can click on “Download & Run Zoom”.
You can also Join Zoom Meeting directly from the desktop app using the Meeting ID
- Open the Zoom desktop client.
- Join a meeting using one of these methods:
- Click Join a Meeting if you want to join without signing in.
- Sign in to Zoom then click Join.
- Enter the meeting ID number and your display name.
- If you’re signed in, change your name if you don’t want your default name to appear.
- If you’re not signed in, enter a display name.
- Do not tick the boxes “Do not connect to audio” & “Turn off my video”. Click Join.
Once you are in the call/meeting (or lesson in our case!), please make sure you unmute the mic, you can start video or have the chat window turn on to send/receive the working files from your Teacher.